The Curl Collection
The Curl collection by Stonebridge Forge is perfectly suited to traditional homes and period properties due to the levers gentle curled design. Suitable for wooden and uPVC doors up to 90mm thick, the Curl multipoint handle range is supplied with stainless steel fixings and a solid steel spindle. Our multipoint handles are designed for use with a multipoint locking system (not supplied by Stonebridge – please speak to your joiner). For a harmonious feel in the home, match our range of Curl multipoint handles with our lever handles and window furniture in a complementary design.
Authentic Forged Steel Finish
New to the range, our Forged Steel finish offers a textured appearance with a blend of silver and black tones. Ideal for contemporary and traditional homes to bring character and charm, our powder coat Forged Steel finish is extremely durable and hardwearing. Made from forged steel and finished using a unique ARMOR-COAT process, the Stonebridge product range offers products with excellent corrosion resistance and UV protection. Independently tested to BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5, Stonebridge is ideal for use in internal, external and even coastal applications with maximum confidence. The range has also been tested and suitable for use with Accoya windows and doors.
For our Curl collection, we require the handing of the multipoint handles due to the products asymmetrical design. If the external face of the door is hinge to the left, you require a left handed multipoint. If the door is hinged to the right on the external side, you require a right handed multipoint.
Arundel multipoint handles are available in three variants to cater for various applications:
- Entry – Designed with a euro locking profile on both backplates, entry multipoint handles are suited to applications whereby locking is required from both sides of the door.
- Sprung multipoint handles are designed with a spring cassette to return the handle to its horizontal position after use. We recommend pairing a sprung multipoint handle with a low quality locking system.
- Unsprung multipoint handles are suited for use with high quality locking systems as the handle does not have enough tension to return the handle to its horizontal position, resulting in drooping handles.
- Patio – Typically used in applications whereby locking is only required from the internal side of the door, increasing security in the home. Stonebridge patio multipoint handles are unsprung.
- Passage – Designed with two blank backplates without the ability to lock, patio multipoint handles are typically used in bi-parting door applications whereby one door is to be used as a passage door which doesn’t require locking. Stonebridge passage multipoint handles are unsprung.
The visible difference between sprung and unsprung multipoint handles is the dimensions of the backplate. A sprung multipoint backplate measures 240mm x 32mm x 12mm and an unsprung backplate is 250mm x 35mm x 7.5mm.
To maintain our products stunning finish overtime, we strongly recommend against the use of solvent cleaners, household polishes or aerosols as this may cause irreversible damage and discolouration of the product.
Manufactured using high quality materials, we promise that Stonebridge products are free of manufacturing defects and material flaws for 5 years from the date of purchase. This warranty depends on the correct installation and maintenance of the product – damages caused by wear and tear, incorrect fitting, misuse or accidental damage will not be covered.