The manufacturing process that Stonebridge have installed relies on the latest machinery coupled with unique techniques that enables us to produce a high quality product with the minimum disturbance to our environment.
Our offices and warehouse mirror our production processes using a virtually paper free system to process orders around the factory, from where we eventually pack using recycled approved materials.
Stonebridge recognises the need for sustainable development and aims to continually reduce its environmental effects. In order to achieve this we will:-
- Incorporate environmental issues into our decision making process
- Share environmental/green practices with our suppliers
- Educate all staff on our environmental responsibilities
- Promote waste minimisation
- Co-operate with government and regulatory bodies
In a world of global manufacturing we have a duty to do what we can however small this may be. Our location overlooking the stunning Durham countryside reminds us of our duty to the environment every day.